weekend chart 3

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Morning all, i think all requests have been covered now, i will be away most of the day after i do Gloveski's question
    Have fun and trade safe

I have put links here to Part 1 and 2, so as to allow a scroll through to find the chart requests.

Part 1
    Part 2

GRY
    Looks a bit extended for me right now, but it could take a short break here and then go again, 50 is not out of the question though. Risk from entry right now sees a bit high.
    Photobucket

MIG
    Bit of an ascending triangle here and short term target if it moves north would be 181, note 150 is an old support line which is creating the resistance now
    Photobucket

MMX
    Great chart and nice basing pattern using time to absorb the falls to lows. You never know it could just go straight up to the gap and target ??? Best you could do with your stop though would be just below the gap, i placed at the last swing bottom
    Photobucket

BKN
    Just a real simple weekly chart tells you where it should go, personally any falls to above the stops would be accumulate ??
    Photobucket

MOS
    Cant seem to break that reisstance line, however all squeezes together like this it can pop fats and hard. If volume clicks in here then it would run fast.
    Photobucket

STO
    Santos is very much at a critical point and watch for a break out of this squeeze, be nice if it repeats 08 LOL.
    Its simple though breaks lower all bets are off, breaks north should go quickly
    Photobucket

PCL
    Another downtrend angle trying to break out, got stochastics on your side here and on the weekly as shown price targets if it breaks out
    Photobucket

BMN
    Couple of trade suggestions there, if the ema's support then i see know resaon why it wont hit target, and keeping in mind by not returning to the trend line makes it more of a certanity.
    The other side is down to the trend line if it breaks the ema's and go from there ????
    Stochastics need to turn up early next week, could be a buy the open if it doesnt gap the open ??
    Photobucket

QBE
    Price target was hit and now will just sit back for a bit. If the stochastics break that line it can suggest the run is over as like the jan high. If she starts running again, i will swing trade it
    Photobucket

BPT
    Another basing pattern and watch for a positive turn up from here, any weakness should be seen as accumulation ?? Be suprised if those lows are ever broken though. If a fundy wants this and they havent go tthere fill yet, keep an eye on the blue circle ??
    Photobucket

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.