weekend charting 02/10/09

1. 1,254 Posts.
    Hey thought might as well get this thread off and going,

A lot is going on with the DOW down over 200 points last night and the futures looking red again for tonights session will be interesting to see where the indexes go from here, are we into the correction we are all waiting for?

I would like to see some peoples Charts on the XAO, XJO and the DJIA to see where we are likely to head.
    Also would like to see a chart on GOLD :)

Personally i think i am holding a few to many stocks for what might be coming but who is to know where we are heading in this crazy market!

Although i do like to think some of the stocks i have bought recently may weather the up coming storm if we are to have one such as SBM for my gold stock and EXT.

One or 2 that i am getting worried about are SDL, the TA looks like she is ready for a run but i think she has fooled just about all us charting fiends lately so might have to wait for a decent announcement for this one.

I have set up my CFD account so i am able to go Short on a few stocks if this storm comes so lets see what everyone is holding and what charts people are wanting.

Id like to see a Weekly and Daily for EXT and SBM if someone would like to show me their take on those stocks.

Any requests i will be happy to chart, espicially now i got my new charting program :)

Thanks guys and have a good weeknd!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.