weekend charting 04122010, page-58

1. 2,829 Posts.
    hey Paul,

when I click on the SPX comp link, I get the google accounts main login page. I think that means share is not "on".

and I have just managed to get linux working on my little Toshiba with the ATI graphics card in it, after 6 months of being mono operating system bound and gagged, so I am feeling more than a little pleased. I might even install PRT on this partition and do a couple of charts (after I install the TV guide and all the other little necessities of life, of course).

For those of you who do not know me, this is the machine I take everywhere with me, and linux is substantially more secure for doing things like online banking when travelling OS, as well as being able to access my windows hard drive (where most of my charts are), while encrypting my entire linux system, so if the machine gets thieved, my passwords are safe.

For those of you who have got this far, WebIress works fine under Firefox on Linux, as does Pro Real Time. This gives me secure execution and analysis platforms; and if that is all a bit geeky, wait till you see my USB powered mini fridge
    can chiller! Of course my one does not have coke in it...

and thanks for the atta Jim76

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.