Well hello everyone and welcome to the weekend charting.What an...

1. 1,254 Posts.
    Well hello everyone and welcome to the weekend charting.

What an interesting week it has been, we have seen gold push to all time highs up to $1060, who would ever have thought we would be seeing this, truely gives an idea of how crazy this market is and the events taking place in the world.

We also saw the RBA raise interest rates and the Aussie dollar push to highs of almost 91 US cents!

This weeknd i will try to do some charts when i have time but i would love to see what everyone else has to offer on a couple of my requests.

I bought ANQ today and would like to see a chart on this, i spoke to the company secretary today and i liked what i heard i have posted this in the ANQ thread and would like to see someone elses take on the chart, i see a break of the downtrend but it is not a highly traded stock.

Also would love to see a chart with targets for EXT and SDL, swingers charts have been good would like to see what everyone else thinks.

Also if people could suggest stocks that may be coming into a good shorting position i would love to see these also and maybe have a look at a couple my self.

Also if anyone can chart FOREX it would be great also. I would like to see a target for the AUD/USD and also EUR/USD.

Well that is all from me, get your requests up and i will try help as much as possible.

hope everyone had a good week, i certainly did :)

enjoy ya weeknds :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.