weekend charting 10-12th sept

1. 1,254 Posts.
    Hey all

Keep this short and sweet cauz i have had one to many pale ales...they are a wonderful drink... i logged on my friday night to see the wonderful work of the charts crew and if your new or just read this i really encourage you guys to start posting ill give you thumbs anyway if your scared :)

Thumbs to everyone who bothers to put a chart up :) its not about being right its about learning and getting good, making friends and having fun. i know i am :)

anyway this is my chart i do all the time its pretty boring but just measure the good old moves of the xjo...

pretty interesting if you asked me... 16 days down 285 pts and now 16 days up with 285pts... 100% in time and 100% in price sure does give a bit of an argument for a turn also being a triple top now?

Or it could keep going up and maybe end up over 34 days up from here and over 416 pts... see when the market gets all crazy like this i dont get to heavy either way. I think its one of the better things i have learnt. you dont HAVE to be in a position and this week i have been very hands off and just scalp mode haha just ask my forex buddies ;)

Anyway lets get the charts happening boys and gals should be good to see what you all thinking :)

Photobucket

oh and by the way i have started to use this thing called JING i love it really fast way to share charts. below is the link to the same chart if you guys want to do that and just post links im happy to open them...quicker than going thru photobucket if that annoys ya :)

http://screencast.com/t/MzUyM2YxZ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.