I see we are trying to up the content and get some audience over...

1. 1,361 Posts.
    I see we are trying to up the content and get some audience over here. Don't really care where to post as long as people aren't influenced by others.

Ok, as some know I keep my setups very simple, as at the end of the day you either get on a trade or not. Once you are on it you can't be sure how far it will travel. I could sit here and cover the chart in many fancy lines but what would that prove? (I know some trade that way and that is ok, but often not for me).

As always, any feedback is welcome.

CDU,
    Looks very good, Only problem is the gap breakout I don't like too much. Other than that, looks strong like of stocks also. Ofcourse, that all could change in a few days time.

Photobucket

SDL,
    Wow got to the bargain low buy of 12c. Doesn't look as bullish as others just yet. Stoch is pointing down also. Would like to see it above 14c to get excited.

Photobucket

WBC,
    One more up day and I would be excited for a long. So close to being there. Like a few others also.

Photobucket

BHP,
    Check out that gap up indecision candle... I am not as bullish about this, but I suppose the ocean can rise and lift or boats, or whatever the saying is.

Photobucket

NMS,
    It just can't get up, can it.
    A nice break up and then just sold back down and a very weak close. It is in a very strong down trend. My stop would be below the current low of 17.5c.

Photobucket

DOW,
    I was going to hit it with a short a few weeks back but I must of cancelled my order as I didn't want too many trades on at one time. Looks like it is ready to break down again. Yes, It may be oversold but hahaha, I would never go by that as a good indicator, when price looks like that.

Photobucket

and last of all RIO,
    of which I am currently long :) Still somewhat similar to bhp.

Photobucket

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.