weekend charting 15 - 17 april, page-79

1. 582
    692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    hi goldstandard.
    i have not posted a chart on H C for sometime but here is my 2 cents worth on your TZL daily chart.
    looking at your daily chart i find it distant to look at because of the long time frame, you could start of with a weekly chart so traders can get a overall view of trend, then a daily chart identifing entry and exit points.
    if your trading strategy is to buy and sell the cross of a moving av on the daily chart then using trend alignment between the weekly and daily should increase your profits, say if the weekly sp is trending above the moving av and the daily is trending below the moving av you have not got trend alignment (a low probably trade), but if the daily sp crosses above the moving av you now have trend alignment with the weekly chart(a high probably trade).
    i always try to look at the bigger picture first before opening a trade so i can increase the percentages of profitable trades.
    i hope this post helps you because it has help me to reinforce this in my mind.

have a good one.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.