weekend charting 21st and 22nd may, page-18

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    JHX

"apparently they did really really good if you don't count all the money they lost."

lol, spot on dg.

Yeah, I have been listening to, and watching the business news lately, and the results on the charts are suprising (or maybe not suprising at all, now I know what to look for).

I also agree that the short side, seems much easier to pick, at least in the current market.

I have been wondering if you could just trade UpThrust's, No Demand & Supply coming in, when they appear at the Top of the market or Trend Channel/AR Line's etc, they very rarely seem to miss.

If you use the openers rule to go short the day after weakness appears at the top of the chart, you would be right more often than wrong, I think.

At the minute I feel much more confident in picking Short Term weakness and when it will occur, than Long set up's.

NAB could be one to watch next week, it is just entering the bottom of the previous distribution zone.

If anyone is not sure what the openers rule is, here is a video on it, showing a long set up, the reverse is true for a short.

Openers Rule

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.