Hey Everyone,Well what an interesting week. Finally the pull...

1. 1,254 Posts.
    Hey Everyone,

Well what an interesting week. Finally the pull back/correction everyone has been anticipating finally came, i was just happy i had closed most of my longs before the impact!

Had a lovely week with shorts on the DJIA, RIO, ANZ, WBC and BHP but i closed that one a bit to soon, and played a few nice scalps with COH long and short. I ended the week with SDL down on me...my one larger mistake not closing out of this while i had the profit (my trading parcel anyway still hold long term)

Anyway guys i can say if you are a trader and you dont have a journal i can highly recommend it! i have started one and i have noticed an improvement already! i might give you an example of an entry but lets get on with the charting.

I am requesting a chart on SDL and JBH, I will be free most this weeknd as i now have an extension on my RG 146 assignment so i will get a few charts done tomorrow. I will put up anything i find but i will wait to see what the US does.

Anyway guys hope you all have a good weeknd and that you were on the right side of the market.

Lets start the requests :)

Happy Charting

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.