weekend charting 26/27 february, page-125

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Great chart Jimmy (and others), hope you don't mind I am posting some comparison charts on the PEN thread.

I use that SAR method often, and it also often is correct. Providing the stock has a strong trend, either up or down and volume decreases on the consolidation areas of a rising stock as PEN has with the OBV rising. This has been a very successful tool for me, simple yet truly effective.

Not sure what you mean by "Goes against HS's mentality", in a pure TA sense I never disagreed that PEN could consildiate again as it has done consistently all the way to where we are now. And I am sure will continue to do so, as no stock goes vertical.

My permabull status is warranted and valid based on fundamentals but on TA PEN like any stock will have its positive and negative (opportunity) moments.

Contrary to some peoples thinking I not only enjoy TA, I use it in my investing regurlarly and won't do any short term trading or investing without it. This thread is invaluable to anyone IMO.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.