Weekend Charting 28th July - 30th July 2017, page-10

1. 12,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 388
    Now since I have got the place to myself - I am going to indulge in my little obsession - Gold---
    Going up again tonight - the hourly chart shows the volume -
    What I like lately is that is having fairly strong rises - followed by fairly sensible backtests - I have to admit I am not that much of an 'exactist' more of a go with the flow - which may not really suit the chart world - however sometimes being a bit 'sloppy' and allowing the overall feeling to guide is ok for me -
    The endless struggle with over analysis and being too reckless - is really funny - Whichever one you 'are' it is good to go have a punt or be more careful- with regard to which problem you suffer with
    I like the excitement - but it is even better if I know I chose the right entry ---

And also maybe I am allowing my FA bias to step in- which is ok- but if I happen to be wrong I quickly admit that and jump ship-
    In other trades -
    Thanks to all the guys that posted the time line -I am looking forward to what everyone thinks over the weekend-

If I wake up tomorrow and this has managed to get up around 1275 somewhere - then I think some will be excited - others will be nervous - I sold as much stuff as i could on Fri arvo -
    No other reason that I don't really like the situation with most things - nothing feels right...

One of the decisions/lessons  I have made/learned  after watching what happened in May this year is to have my cash in the trading account and be available to make deliberate trades when the opportunity arises-

t gold hourly.JPG

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.