Weekend Charting 28th July - 30th July 2017, page-36

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    Thanks to all the posters this weekend, sadly I have not been around as much as normal, so good to see there is still some interest.

Thanks for the links @h00ts  I haven't had time to watch any yet, but I see a positive response or two........

yes, I agree that many momentum traders will bail on a poor closing bar,
    so those little narrow spread - poorly closing bars are a good way to 'flip out' a number of traders who will likely sell into a rise in price.

Good Idea, I will keep an eye out for something interesting during the week, possibly something @Ravgnome  turns up in a scan

You know, that you can also request charts.
    If you have a favourite stock, or a chart you are having difficulties with......put it out there and see what others think.....
    I can't guarantee you will get many (or any) responses, but back when this thread was at its best in 2011/2012, a request could get quite a few responses.
    Perhaps we can see this thread back at those levels again some time.

Good to have you drop in @LeBigMac , and thanks for the link

No worries from me........perhaps you can judge its success by the number of thumbs up you get.

Big effort from you this weekend @gj0201   thanks heaps....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

cheers

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.