falling knife I initially looked at totters pitchfork charts and...

1. 741 Posts.
    falling knife I initially looked at totters pitchfork charts and thought they were interesting but not for me. I then spent atleast the next six months of analysis paralysis using every indicator known to man and getting frustrated to say the least. I know use only a handfull of indicators sparingly.

I then took the time to look deeper into the pitchforks and the turning point for me was watching Tim Morge use them on his free monday charting sessions on his website which was kindly provided by totters the link is

http://www.marketgeometry.com/

Then Brendan kindly provided an early screening of his pitchfork presentation to me which helped answer some queries that I had.

I have spent the last few months playing around with the pitchforks and now have enough confidence in them to use them as the core element of my trading arsenal.

Robbbbbbb has tried to drum into us all to not try and pick bottoms and wait for a higher swing bottoms or lower swing tops. For me a pitchfork with the retest pattern provides exactly this with a predifined entry point and a majority of the time a very small risk.

Will the forks work all the time of course not but do enough study (and a big hint watch alot of tim morge's free sessions) you will soon learn when to use them and when to stand aside.

My pitchfork journey has only just begun but I know feel my eyes are finally open

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.