weekend charting 4th 5th 6th march, page-124

1. 1,996 Posts.
    Jimmy

SSN is a bit of a funny one. The volume on the last candle is up and there is a long wick suggesting profit taking, but the volume isn't really spiking - so its hard to say there are professional big money traders taking profits at the end of a campaign. I don't think SSN is that good for actually trading - because it doesn't usually swing a lot - though it has been recently. But it appears to have sustained demand.
    Its a hard one other than to say its going up - but where do you jump in?

Your forks need a little work. I suggest downloading the link in my signature and going through that. Its easy reading and it doesn't take long to read say 10-20 pages a night - You'll be done in a week - then read it again.
    Your brown fork is probably a bit steep to be useful. I would turn that into a 50% fork - read the link to find out what that is. It would then look more like your blue fork - I wouldn't use the blue fork because it skips the next important low and the handle isn't anchored on a logical pivot. The red fork is technically correct but I would add warning lines and a trigger line to make it relate to the current price action.
    And now I've made it sound more complicated than it is. Read the link. The technical aspects are really simple and easy to learn.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.