weekend charting 8th jan 2010, page-98

1. 3,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    T91 & Sharks,

Ok. I should explain myself. Im not actively trading atm for a variety of reasons including time restrictions due to work. I just got promoted and travel a lot for work across the globe so my time is limited. but more importantly because i have hit a wall of sorts with my trading where i am looking at too many things and am basically going back to square one and trying to develop my own system which is as systematic as possible. most of the charts i ask for here im not actually trading or looking to trade but am simply interested in the opinion of others who are more experienced and have a different thought process to myself. through this i can see what others are doing and may allow me to include certain aspects into my own system. ie im still in the process of working out which indicators to use, what to trade, what time frame, etc, etc, etc. most recently i have been looking at short term (intraday) index and currency trading so i havent been looking at stocks. i guess what im trying to say is that as far as trading goes i have devoted the last couple of months to reading and learning but not implementing through trading.

having said that, i do appreciate the work here of others which started out with Robbbbbbbbbb and has evolved to a group of several regulars such as yourselves who sacrifice their own time to help others and share ideas. i will pop a few charts up every now and then but i still dont feel comfortable taking requests from others. bear with me, ill get there! trading has definitely become a passion for me but its not a priority right now.

the points you make are fair so what ill do from now on is every time i ask for the thoughts of others on this thread i will pop up some charts of my own and why i seek the opinion of others.

all the best

Nixon

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.