XJO 0.37% 8,041.7 s&p/asx 200

Hi GJ . No secret recipe or reason . I'm an old dog and have...

1. 16,819 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Hi GJ . No secret recipe or reason . I'm an old dog and have been doing things the same way whenever I've taken a particular view on a market for a long time . I have brokers organise it for me so I'm not delving into the intricacies of it too closely . I've never forgotten '87 when I saw some guys make more money in a day than I thought imaginable through puts.

I've never worried about brokerage ,getting things right is the key . From what I know of Cfd's they're possibly a better option( excuse the pun) ,I know a lot of the younger brigade are right into the Cfd's ,I'm sort of waiting for something to blow up over them because I see a lot of people using them who have no real idea of what they're doing or what they're getting into.

I'm not all that smart .I only short stocks when I really think it's inevitable and I've been doing that with the banks for over two years now . It was starting to get a little expensive until the last two weeks when the chickens came home to roost . It's not over yet though ,but if they can't rally here you wouldn't want shares in them would you . The worm may have turned

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.