XJO 0.76% 7,921.3 s&p/asx 200

Weekend Charting And Chartt

1. 9,433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5172
    Well Punters, We've been waiting … and waiting … and waiting.

Now our wait is over. Our ole mate, SCK, has finally reappeared.

Welcome back SCK. You were always a great addition to the XJO Thread. Always with a strong opinion - willing to stand up for a belief - and go into bat strongly.

You introduced the XJO Thread to your special indicator - the TSI. And old timers never forget. (Hey Chris?)

Right now - I feel a bit like the Grinch Who Stole Xmas. The "Rembrandt's Horse Stamped Cranker" was going great guns - even after the final bell at 4 o'clock - a rarity on a Friday.

But Friday is coming to an end. So I'm taking the punch bowl away. Now its time for Charting and Chat.

So - Punters - its time to catch up with some Chin Wagging - some Over The Back Fence Gossip.

Just who have you been talking to in the past week? What great insights have you got from your net work of mates? What have you been reading? Did the Wolf of Wall Street waltz through your door this week and let drop with some Words Of Wit and Wisdom. Let us in on what the Wolf had to say.

Crank up all those charts - the Fibs, the Pitchforks, the EWs, the Renkos, the Kagis, the P&Fs, the Alphabet Soups.

Whatever charts you've got - let us have 'em.

And if you've got a Beef, let go a Broadside, let go a SSSPPPPRRRRAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Let it go - Let it go - GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. (Apologies to Disney and the Theme from Frozen.)

So - this weekend - let's have it. Lots of Charting and Chat.

Now back to that bottle of Grange I opened tonight.

Pip, Pip.

Redbacka
    Last edited by redbacka: 11/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.