XJO 0.55% 7,629.0 s&p/asx 200

Weekend Charting and Chat.13/14June,2020

1. 2,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1879
    I know ... EARLY! However, wanted to post this before as I'm 'out for the weekend' ...

XJO Daily ... Trend Change?

With all the craziness out there(FA'nTA), just maybe, and that's a big MAYBE, things are (or about to) falling in place after all....(if you are Bearish).

Lot of things to like about this week's action in the XJO chart below. Almost a classic "Evening Star" cluster candlestick pattern(one of the strongest and most reliable CP), coming from a great Fib retracement level(61.8%) and nice wave relationship within the minor waves of the [B}_wave up. SOooo, I'm Bearish from here and believe, if EWT comes through, we should see a test of the March lows(4472 would be the beez kneez , i.e. Wave[C] = 61.8 x Wave [A]).

Of course, that would be the minimum downside move. How about Wave[C] = Wave[A] = 3405. All if that 61.8% retrace is the Wave top ... You see(and I'm sure some Elliotticians would agree) there is still a very good chance(for perfection) ... i.e. if minor wave(c) was to = wave(a)... for more upside first towards 6463, or near the 75%-76.4% retrace level just above,  before it rolls over, right!

Early day's of course!

XJO_EWC_110620_dly.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.