XJO 0.30% 8,099.9 s&p/asx 200

Weekend Charting and Chat - 8th January 2016, page-39

1. cha
    5,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 671
    this was post from 18 December 2015. would prefer just to continue that thread but stuffs it up for everyone. still see no reason to change tack or position here. could again see some support next week but
    sell off mode well and truly underway on spx and dow here - at last. that 2020 level - when it went we got that big fat red candle which i always like

18 12 2015
    "see no reason to change my thoughts and blogs last weekend - see below - that spx lost 100 pips week before last and seemed oversold. last week sure enough saw early strength below saw sell off on friday below 2020 level again. expected spx at 1920 and 1860 levels at worst if do get sell off from current level. should then rise before need to reassess risk of that 1650 level..

may see early weakness monday night and then reassess. would love to see it hit thoose 1920 or better yey 1860 levels for bounce up from there with more certainty than current whipsaw levels

maxi and tanotfa say it better. 2020 overhead resistance now and below is right open down to old 1860 level for spx. if work out fibs can see the count down if it happens but will see
    key is now on wrong side of 2020 level so opens up to more risk. doesnt mean will fall moday. blind time "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.