XJO 0.12% 7,822.3 s&p/asx 200

War stories? Pisces I remember Secure Networks. I took the...

1. 1,471 Posts.
    War stories?

Pisces I remember Secure Networks. I took the placement. Rode it to 17.50. Sold at 15 bucks. Begged my mother who had them at the placement too (and she had 500,000 shares). She didnt wanna sell them. Didn't wanna pay tax. She still has the Issuer Sponsored Certificate.

Liberty One. One Tel. Sausage Software. Solution 6. Metalstorm. Metabolic Pharma. GoldSearch. Bolnisi Gold. Paladin Resources. Ozminerals. Western Mining Corporation. BHP Billiton pre split, pre Bluescope Steel. Oilex Resources. Western Areas. Sandfire Resources. Newcrest Mining. Babcock and Brown.

I remember being long 4m Qantas shares Sept 11 4pm Sydney time.

I remember being long a truckload of Nufarm and having Deutsche Bank on the sell side with 4 undisclosed bids.

Most of you wouldn't know this - but IRESS technologies today was formerly a company called WorldSchool.Com. The book closed on a Friday at 1.00 per share IPO subscription, and opened Monday morning at 22 cents. I had 300,000 shares of them.

97 Asian Crisis - Ever seen a market nosedive 10% and rebound to close green? Check out Hong Kong and the power of an open chequebook (first documented incident where POBC flexed its muscles on the market). George Soros threw 2.6 billion USD shorting HKSE and ended up covering his short 30% higher.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.