XJO 1.39% 7,575.9 s&p/asx 200

I dont like the peperstone feed. Very poor liquidity providers....

1. 3,232 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    I dont like the peperstone feed. Very poor liquidity providers. They offer 24hr trade on EUR markets like the FTSE but the spreads can be huge from 00:00 till they open so you cant use stops. You are better to use a broker that closes during the Asian session for EUR markets and is not open during 00:00 server time when liquidity is thin. Market makers like IG are a lot smoother during that time they have full control of the quote. Some liquidity spikes can be 50-100 pips especially on the DAX. Take you out then retrace the whole lot and re open flat. IC markets is the same. There are other issues like speed to process. I have had broker spies on both and some trades will take seconds to close like 30 or 40. I know what the problem is with IC the server is crap. They wont provide errors and when you jam the server with orders the default is to give the error too many requests which is a 30 sec timeout on order instructions. So if you have a robot that sends instructions and will try every 250ms to send an order and will try 10 times it will time out.

There are not many out there that are good for index trading most brokers just attract FX traders they trade more often make more money in spreads. 

You can have a look at the Pepperstone web feed for mt4 without downloading anything same as mt4. Where is this bar? See something like this. Run for the hills.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1351/1351540-92b24ae54c2e76d2be5b386e2e5d32e4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.