Hi T91; very elegant ctx chart & took me a few seconds to work...

1. 4,221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 907
    Hi T91; very elegant ctx chart & took me a few seconds to work out what I was looking at as the base of the forks not shown eg the blue line connecting low of 14/12/09 to high of 12/3/10. (I dont know why some software leaves that line out but can be confusing imo)

I have charted ctx over the last few months and in fact it is a model of where I think my investing should go to. IMO after several months of s/p falling from $14 - $8 for several fundamental reasons (can I mention that word on this thread? LOL) it was looking like a screaming buy to me in late 09.

Watched it do quick rally to $10 & then fall back to 9 where it formed a perfect dragonfly doji on 9/2/10. (O: 8.96 H: 8.97 C8.96 L 8.72) which signalled beginning of run up to recent h $12.75 .. thats a lazy 44% gain in 4 months for what I consider a very low risk!! (ps I did not know about dragonfly dojis until reading on hc & they are proving to be very reliable indicator as a change in trend imo)

My chart below and I have added in your blue p/f; it also shows a few ealier p/fs & a couple of speed angles for good measure.

A question for the p/f Master t91 if you have the time?/!

Why do you consider that the blue d/t p/f is a true fork? eg why is it any more true than say the grey one I have added? (Is it the price gapping the trigger line which is always nice to see?)..Arent they (p/fs) sort of valid until proven otherwise? & proven by test/retest and/or price hitting med line within pivot zone?

Ps2 have to confess did not enter trade & have not made 1cent off ctx (lol)

Cheers GJ .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.