XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

some interesting observations about this election.Same time last...

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    some interesting observations about this election.

Same time last election; Clinton was leading in the blue wall states by 8-10% margins each but lost them all narrowly. But Biden now are only leading them by 5-8%

Clinton had the Coney/email in the last 10 days as well as democrats presuming she was going to win for sure hence some may not have went to vote. I'm sure any democrat voter this year even seeing Biden leading so much will still vote as they fear 2016.

Trump was a shoe in to win re-election in Jan/Feb this yr; economy was booming. Coronavirus came & his actions/inactions have left a lot to be desired.

For people Biden draws less excitement than 2016 for Hillary as their desire is to defeat Trump. For Trump supporters they will vote for him no matter what.

6 million have already voted vs only 0.5 million in 2016 with 3 weeks to go.

What is concerning for Trump is older voters (i think 60+) which trump won by double digits in 2016 but in polls now trail by double digits. (believe or not?) - But the most concerning aspect is will this 60+ who voted for Trump in 2016 (those who just chose him over Hillary or not die hard fans) will vote for him again as his action/s has caused so many people in their age group die or will risk their health to go out & vote for him?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.