weekend charting - Disallowed, page-24

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    I've done a few requests and looked at a couple of my own. I should be able to get around to a few more tomorrow.

CAP - very good consolidation, tweezer bottom at 40.5, possible breakout soon if the MACD pushes through 0 with momentum

SBL - my fear for this one is that it will just repeat what it has done in the past, traders pump it then dump it. That said, the MACD looks bullish and suggest possible more movement to the upside. It's a scrappy chart, but hopefully you get the picture.

GRR - quite an elegant chart if I do say so myself, I thought the channel junkies out there would like this!

SSN - there has been some heated discussion on the stock's own thread about where this one is headed. Next week looks crucial. Either a tweezer bottom at 6.2c get's confirmed, or it could be into the 5s. If it rebounds, it's back up to the 6.7 first and then a possible breakthrough back into the 7s.

STB - look bullish if it can bust out of this channel, although I reckon with the stochastics in overbought it could be tough going. The MACD shows more upwards movement is a chance, but I would be just holding at the moment, could be a risky price to buy at.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.