weekend charting easter, page-115

1. 1,254 Posts.
    Hey Rhodes,

Yeh got back in one piece been reading all the gann stuff from these DVD's and books mr Rob has kindly lent me. I have searched on the internet before and i have found a few articles. The one with the gann fans was basically stolen from tim walker who did the similar thing for STO i just thought i would share it.

To my knowledge gann fans are applied to a high or low with majors being much more significant as they are projections of time and price. Basically they are angles and when price is above the middle line (45 degree line) price is strong and when below it is weak and as they move into each corresponding fan it should move to one of the edges of the fan. The way Tim Walker used them in the article was to look for intersections of the fans to find possible turning points in the market where these lines intersected. I pointed out in my chart how i worked that out but i am not sure if it was 100% correct but they appeared to be the best spots where they corresponeded.

I have been mucking around with some other time price and time by degree stuff with the banks, NAB seems to conform really well to the degree dates and i have marketd a few possible turns now as the 13th of April which is 180 degrees from the recent major high and also April 28th which is 2x the major high price projected forward (might not be anything but thought i would try it out, i should really go and backtest it more but i dont have time right now.)

Gann will take years to learn and even longer to master so i am only about 5 days into studying it (and i am a fiend for study now that i dont have uni any more) so i certainly am no master just trying to share some of the things i have been learning and to see if it is correct from anyone who knows about it.

I know there are differnt variations and ways to apply the teachings but i am having fun learning it and playing with my charts in a different way.

If you cant have fun with what you do shouldnt be doing it.

:)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.