weekend charting easter, page-117

1. 1,254 Posts.
    Last post for me tonight, Maybe get one more on monday but i got bit of stuff to do over next couple of days.

I still gotta work out what i want to do next week but i think its going to be a lot of range trading/scalping and minimal over night holds!!

I certainly feel bearish roarrrrr. Although im bullish on my SDL :P GO THE IRON ORE!!

Anyway enough of that.

Last Gann goodness/noob post hehe

So i have applied the gann fan to WBC from the highs and lows and as you can see on the chart the recent top resisted right on one of the fann lines. The other thing i noticed on the weekly is that the last candle closed below the highs of the previous candle and looks like a nice doji on the weekly so reversal move maybe??

Another thing to point out on the daily is that the swing chart has made its first lower swing bottom since feburary!
    The move could continue on for a little longer based on the ranges but the swings certainly urge caution espicially if it confirms with a lower top.

Hope this wasnt to long again and if anyone has any help for poor squilly much appreicated :)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.