weekend charting easter, page-153

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Totters, I think you're right. A bit more analysis on my part (which I should have done in the 1st place) reveals a couple of more important lines than that potential bullish trendline connecting the last low and the current one:

1. It still has to get through that downtrend resistance line shown on this version of the chart attached here.

2. The previous peak also will provide a horizonatl resistance point.

2010-04-02 ERA daily v2

So yes there's some headwind for ERA before it gets a high probability reversal happening or confirmed, and as per your comments I'd also wait till those obstacles are overcome - shows you the value of comparing notes!

Also, I'd like to issue a correction to my last post - the ppps re JPR I meant to say cup & handle formation, I think I said rounding bottom formation.

Should divert chart discussions back to the weekend charting thread from here.

By the way:

PaulBooma I hope you can make it to Melb (Totters did you atcually call it sharkfest?!?) - I didnt get to speak to you enough up in Brissy & I've got huge respect for what you do.

Doors, yes it would be interesting for RKG to come to Melb, I'd be very interested to meet him in person.

Cheers all, Sharks.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.