weekend charting easter, page-44

1. 14,914 Posts.
    WPL looks a little overcooked at the moment and might need a bit more of a breather short term. I would expect it to make a higher swing low, perhaps a retest of the channel it broke out of around $45 ish....

MACD is showing negative divergence in the histograms short term and is turning down, but looks good medium term.

Acc/Dis is showing a slow down in selling but is still showing negative divergence medium term. The volume reflects this a bit in the most recent upswing where volume has been a bit light on the move up. I wouldnt say its a deal breaker, but something to keep an eye on and maybe adjust stops or position size accordingly. Theres a small descending triangle in Acc/Dis short term as well to keep an eye on.

RSI and stochastics have broken to the upside so the momentum is definately there medium term but short term RSI is showing a slowing in momentum indicating a swing could be due. You can see RSI poking out the bottom of the channel.

All up, looks ok to me for a buy on a pullback, especially if Acc/Dis broke to the upside of that descending channel as well.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.