weekend charting end of october!

1. 1,254 Posts.
    Hey Everyone,

Well i thought i would start the thread this weekend. I may not be able to post all that many charts/trades anymore because i got offered a stockbroking job today and may be conflict of interest i was told, so after i discuss my contract monday might know some more but thought id try give a few good charts this weekend incase i can't provide to much in the future!

I really learnt a lot from everyone on HC and this weekend charting thread! I can remember when i first finished uni and was doing work exp reading up all robs charts and the others with all the love hearts trying to be able to be as knowledgeable and useful as those members!

I have made some great friends from this thread and learnt so much from the forums and really encourage anyone who is new to trading or investing or wanting to get as much out of things as i have to contribute! You will learn so much. Get to know people and respect EVERYONE who posts a chart or shares their knowledge with the public!

Anyway i might be going down south tonight for the day surfing tomorrow but i will be back and will try get some charts up. Hopefully i am still allowed to post things. Maybe you might have to become a client to get my charts! LOL

Have a fantastic weekend and ill catch you all on the .....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.