Hey mittaI just sat down with a coffee and cracked the weekend...

1. 1,603 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hey mitta

I just sat down with a coffee and cracked the weekend thread. Nice to have you back. I noticed you stirring up the locals on the MEO thread during the week haha.

First up I can't lay claim to Forks, totters is the instigator of this phenomenom which seeme to have taken the charting thread by storm (thanks totters) and he is the sage from whom you should seek advice about forks. I don't usually use them for a primary trading tool myself but always have one on a chart as a guide for areas of potential support and resistance. I've noticed lately with all the impulse moves by speccies that the larger forks seem to be capturing the moves when there isn't a lot of other data on the chart to go by. Seems to work better with some stocks as opposed to others.

For the BAU chart, I drew this without looking at your chart or the rest of the thread so I wouldn't be biased by other views so apologies if someone else has already done something similar. Fairly simple chart using forks and offers some fantastic ranges. (why didn't you tell us about this one earlier :-))

cheers
    Rhodes

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.