weekend charting feb 26-8, page-113

1. 4,355 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 963
    Hi T91 and others ... awesome posting by all.

IMO jury out on the thumbnails vs large post ... think I am prefering the largies ... maybe we need a vote ... democracy cums to HC.??? LOL What do others think??

Anyway haven't posted all w/end but today I have been "shadow charting" a lot of the posts & really not a lot to add to the exellent posts that have appeared.

just out of interest I thought I would throw up my version of ARU which just adds a couple more points supporting T91 analysis re a "theoretical trade" (which now 1/2 of Melbourne will be watching with interest!!!:));

See below & the only points to add:

1. I have a l/t p/f (grey dashes) that has the support tine coming in just below the T91 projection point eg. blue support tine

2. A very wise man gave me a lesson in measured moves (thannks T91) and the MM represented by large down arrows projects similar price

3. I have also shown a Trigger line which price recently smashed thru supporting idea of further down to go

Only posting this in support of the T91 analysis & as he sais "which IMHO is the fun part" ... fun indeed ... and a little addictive.

as always welcome any and all feedback!!

ps; my editor girlfriend tells me it is tine NOT tyne (other opinions??)
    ps2I don't know aht I did with myself b4 the p/f came innto my life (LOL)

GJ

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.