Hi Sharesurfer, no probs. The story of these two stocks is...

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Hi Sharesurfer, no probs. The story of these two stocks is almost like the classic tale of two cities - they certainly seem to heading in divergent paths atm. I put in below updated daily charts on each.

OST daily. I think I had commented last week that OST may have been hesitating due to the striong of doji candles - well the bulls seem to have won that one. good breakout of its resistance on decent volume too:

2010-03-20 OST daily

BSL daily. On the other hand, BSL looks like it might have failed to break its 195EMA due to a lack of buying interest (suggested by decreasing volumes), and technical indicators are looking toppy:

2010-03-20 BSL daily

As for AGO, yes I have been following it for a while - I follow quite a few stocks in the IO sector. Several of them have been underpinned by a very nice strong bullish trend, often confirmed by multiple contacts. If anything, several of them have been pushing up against the upper boundary of the bullish channel they range in, which suggests to me there's still plenty of running left in IO - especially as benchmark pricing negotiations are looking optimistic for the ironers this year (even though its becoming less signficant as the spot market increases its importance).

AGO's daily chart is below. I've traded it several times but regrettably I missed out on the latest leg up, because I'd set my re-entry target range too low (thought it would retrace to < $2 the last time it hit the underside of that middle trendline) and even more stupidly we were given the opportunity to get in the day trading resumed after its recent announcement, as it ranged down to $2.10, but I didnt take it! I will wait for another bite though...:-)

2010-03-20 AGO daily

Cheers SS, Sharks.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.