weekend charting november 21, page-37

1. 10,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Hi all, I hold CDu and IDL and TEX,so if anyone can come up with anything on them I would be grateful.

Re TEX from a semi FA point of view I think 0.30 is achiealbel but what do the TA's say. can u see that in the charts. I think BKP is about to do something so that would be interesting to see to !

A poster above asked about books so here u go's

1. The Essays of Warren Buffet: Lessons for Corporate America, Lawrence A. Cunningham (Buffett in his own words, enough said)
    2. Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits, Philip A. Fisher (Buffett’s inspiration, a classic)
    3. Random Walk Down Wall Street, Burton G. Malkiel
    4. Money Masters of our time, John Train (good yarn, all the big names are featured)
    5. The Intelligent Asset Allocator, William Bernstein (also recommend his other 3 books)
    6. How to think like Benjamin Graham and invest like Warren Buffet, Lawrence A. Cunningham
    7. Stocks for the Long Run, Jeremy J. Siegel (worth reading for the market stats alone)
    8. Treasury of Investment Wisdom, Dean LeBaron (pros and cons of all major investment styles)

valuations, start with these :

9. The Numbers Game, Trevor Sykes
    10. Finacial Statements Demystified, David Hey-Cunningham (you need to learn the language of finance, this is an Aussie writer)
    11. Investment Philosophies, Aswath Damodaran (can be downloaded free from his website)
    12. Investment Valuation, Aswath Damodaran (can be downloaded free from his website)
    13. Market Wizards, Jack D. Schwager

I beleive our Robbbbb likes
    Advanced Swing trading - John Crane
    How to profit in commodities - WD GANN
    Pattern,Price & Time - James Hyerczyk

then there is

Come into my trading room - Dr Alexander Elder
    Trading for a living - Dr Alexander Elder
    Trading for a living - Dr Alexander Elder (CD - for the car)
    Analysing Company Accounts - Martin Roth
    Trading Secrets - Louise Bedford
    Value Investing Made Easy - Janet Lowe
    Rich Dad, Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki
    Active Investing - Alan Hull
    The Little Book of Value Investing - Christopher Browne
    the Winning Investment Habits of Warren Buffet & George Soros - Mark Tier

The best book someone ever read was The Little Book of Value Investing - Christopher Browne,

The Secret of Candlestick Charting - Louise Bedford. Probably the most useful trading book someone read.

Real Traders, Real Lives, Real Money - Eva Diaz. Interviews with successful Aussie traders.

Trading in the Zone - Mark Douglas. Excellent book on the psychology of trading.

Daryl Guppy - SNAPSHOT TRADING

Come Into My Trading Room", by Alexander Elder

Look up Stan Weinstein

and Tharp

These should keep u busy forever

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.