weekend charting november 21, page-65

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Heh All

I have thoroughly watched others post the great charts over the weekend and without sounding too much like the founder, man Im so proud of what this thread is achieving and has achieved.
    People posts charts from there own perspective and by doing so it most times eliminates any banter which normally comes from the emotion driven positions we sometimes hold.

Many know that shorting is not my favourite position on stocks , however this week I took on a little task with a trader from the West and went up for the challenge. My goodness Rob shorting BHP :))) The exercise was not about the short, it was more about the way to trade and what happens when we apply simpletons to what we do.
    Footnote being I held longs in other accounts the whole time, but had unloaded some and suggested unloading prior to this weeks high being in.
    Enjoy the rough detail of our couple of days trading.
    Trading BHP this week

My views on the market I will attempt to share before the weekend is done, however I have been organising our Brisbane get together using my dedicated weekend charting time.

You probably saw my post about the DJIA and SPY gaps, amazing how all the action this weeks was around the gaps ???

Thanks again all
    Have a great week and trade safe

Regards
    Rob

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.