weekend charting november 21, page-74

1. 4,960 Posts.
    RicharNixon,
    I think the two major replies fro totterdell and Sharks really say it all, but I will add my two cents worth in anyway.

One of the reasons I am rapt with totterdell's work for instance is that it is another tool that helps confirm my own methods. I have faith in what I have already learnt, and to chuck in a few more tools , as suggested, one at attime, and see how they go is a brilliant way of helping confirm methods I am already satisfied with, and also keeps my mind active without getting too caught up in the concept that only one methodology is the right way.

So as others have stated in their replies, stick with what you know works, have a look at other methods and compare them with yours, and use the extra information to reinforce and enhance what you already know.

ultimately I beleive that we all have the abiity to throw all our indicators away and just purely look at price flow and trade on that, these methods, in my opinion are like training wheels towards a greater understanding of price... and really they all say the same thing just use a different voice.

Now personally I can only hold so much info in my head... Paul Booma who I would regard as a good mate, even though we've only met each other in real life once, has a methodology that I am amazed at (the ichimoku) but truth be known, I have not even looked at it properly yet, not out of a lack of respect, but based on a knowledge that what I look at works for me and I don't want to muddy my perceptions just yet... however, there is plenty of life ahead and I look forward to delving into that mthodology in time.

Part of the reason I am particularly rapt with the maturity of this thread today is that we have a bunch of methodologies all suggesting the same thing...

How anyone could dismiss t/a is beyond me, LOL

Good luck mate and great openness and integrity.

;)

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.