Thanks hot001 Well done thebarry111 on the achievement! Great...

1. 2,810 Posts.
    Thanks hot001

Well done thebarry111 on the achievement! Great report in the Forex thread!

Robbbbbbb you continue to amaze me with your t/a and abilities.

I have added some circles to some charts. Can't find colour lines to add to charts yet.

I'm still trying to learn stock scanning in the middle of this.

MLS

daily

What a great chart. Beautiful bull break out. Price has tested red and blue showing good support.
    This has done everything and is now ready to go bull trending.

weekly

This shows the red and blue pointing up with price reach for the cloud. The circle shows brown
    is clear of some resistance.

monthly

Circled area this time shows resistance. It has been a big fall but price has reached red.
    If it can rally and use this as support then the circle is the target.

Overall a great set of charts. Currently a small rally from here would ideal.

BHP

daily

The cloud has changed several times showing its choppiness and why swing trades are working.
    Brown (in reality price) has to rally soon as it is about to test R&S. Price is currently under red and blue. A rally through those lines is a buy signal and would be in bull trending as long as brown
    stays out of candles and red line.

weekly

Price is reaching for the cloud and red not far away but flat. Again price needs to rally to get these
    lines to point up. Brown has resistance to test. The circled area would be the ideal entry for a
    break out with a view to bull trending.

CNM

daily

This shows the breakout and bull trending using the red and blue as support.
    A new high and the blue line would join the rest pointing up.

weekly

Price is in a big cloud. Red and and blue are in to and should provide support. Whilst in a cloud
    price can be volatile. Brown is at resistance and soon that level goes higher.
    A break out of this cloud would be a strong move.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.