Hello Another amazing week I say, and if your not confused about...

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Hello

Another amazing week I say, and if your not confused about what's going on then I say your GOD :))) In still looking for the Nov high, but each day im respecting the market a little more.
    Keeping an eye on the overall market for me is more for guidance and while its healthy there will always been something to play with.
    WES pulled out a beauty today, and whats amazing is that it came straight into another one of those silly arrows we draw every weekend. Proof that the markets works for us if we respect it.

Now something i wanted to touch on and i posted the chart last weekend regarding ATN ( and comments), which highlighted the risks with a huge gap to fill. I have included this weeks chart.
    So when trading these speccy's sometimes you must ignore the hype and i hope its a gentle reminder to all that this is what happens.

The Brisbane Group are getting there stuff together and Part 2 is under way and will make sure this time we spend more time including the HC community.

I hope all you had a fantastic week and im here for a few charts but will probably pull up after 10 maybe 20 LOL

Bullet Proof, like the words not that hair do LOL

Regards
    Rob

Photobucket

Photobucket

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.