Evening all,I've been reading the thread, as always, and I would...

1. 2,829 Posts.
    Evening all,

I've been reading the thread, as always, and I would like to state my position, which is quite simply that I think Rob has started, and more importantly, continuously supported a superb resource for the members. I think the other chart contributors each provide valuable support and variety in demonstrating that there is more than one way to look at a problem logically, and reason it out, while recognizing that any analysis may well be incorrect.

For my own part, I only ever intend to play a support role to Rob, and to provide a demonstrated alternative means to analyse, rather than guess, about the market, and the odd bit of advice on how to pro-actively work to a plan, rather than go with the old knee jerk.

If the thread participants want to improve the quality of the thread, I for one would enjoy seeing you contribute your own thoughts graphically on what you think may happen chart wise. I am certain the other contributors will take your efforts seriously, everybody starts somewhere, and you will learn fastest if you share your thoughts (I promise).

Actually, if anyone wants to discuss negative divergences of any indicator, they will get my attention this weekend. Later on tonight, I will start with an ASX200 chart, and an S&P500 chart. Any other charts I do tonight (before midnight) will be added to the front of the presentation slides, as I go, because I think that format may encourage an interactive thread.

And, thankyou to the readership for encouraging me to improve my presentation skills.

As to who starts the thread, that matters little to me. I dont arrive till after 8, I read from most recent to earliest, and I am most likely to try to engage in a real time discussion, but I also get to choose if and when I join in.

T91

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.