Hey nice work there Baps. What software did you use for that, it...

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Hey nice work there Baps. What software did you use for that, it doesnt look like excel? I like the indicator name though!

By the way you can do the same thing on a weekly basis to trade on any consistent weekly range you find.

The main use as I see it (i.e. what I was doing) is to identify stocks where there is a consistent minimum daily H-L or L-H range from which you can trade once you identify a or the top/bottom using standard technical indicators such as BB's MACD, Stoch, etc to make a trade safely knowing you should hit the target. Of course you have to find stocks which deliver a consistent minimum range that is large enough that you can make some $$$'s (and hence the inclusion of the % of SP line). But this chart tells you for example if the range is increasing such as it did in August for BHP below where the minimum went from $0.30 every day normally to about $0.50 for a period of 2-3 weeks.

I had a pretty good strike rate with it, but didnt have the time to apply it daily. Cheers, Sharks

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.