weekend charting, page-87

1. 14,914 Posts.
    Another great Brissy meet...I only went to the friday night one again, but next time im going to try and make the two days as I would loved to have absorbed some more information.

Vegas, great presso....your use of channels and price and volume to read the market is so similar to mine, your presso was a lot like me looking into a mirror....Having seen that, I walked away from the night feeling like "ive got it"...now I just need to trust it more. This in itself is a lesson - in confidence. (hope that all makes sense..lol) I think its important to know when your on the right track, because then you tend to not rely on trying to find a needle in a haystack in books and stuff, when all that is probably needed is more trading EXPERIENCE to iron out the wrinkles. I did pick up of you though, that within channels, I need to look for breakouts a bit closer and not just buy on the dips so my timing is better.

Much like what Allen was saying about using smaller parcels to trade with to gain real experience. Theres only so much you can get out of books or even learning off someone else, before you have to get your feet wet and develop your own STYLE of trading.

All round just on that Friday night, its easily the best HC meeting we've had yet IMO and will be looking forward to the next one. Thanks to everyone who organised it and for all the pressos..not only were they top shelf in quality but also very amusing.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.