weekend charting, page-3

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Morning Lucky

Ill kick if off with a quick look at Goldman Sachs, 136 is a strong support and resistance line and yet again thats where it came to, also worth noting is the 50% retrace ( all time ) just below at 125.
    Looking at the daily I would be very surprised if you dont get some sort of bounce to 150 area, and if you stretched it 160 max.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Below is the decennial which represents a road map of all the years ending in zero averaged out and the over lay in yellow is our this year continues to play out. The yellow will be more erratic as you can see but follows the highs and lows pretty accurately so far.

Photobucket

A simple Dow with stochastic's suggests to me that there could be more to come even if we have a bounce. Max upside from here would be 10400.
    Photobucket

Next One is USDAUD, in which I have just place a couple of support lines and stochastic's to suggest on a weekly basis the USD is a buy, I had a 114 target a few weeks back, it paused there and gone straight through it.

Photobucket

And for back home, 3 repeating ranges and we have completed the smaller on the weekly, from there maybe a re test of the red area 4500ish, and to be bullish from here it needs to do it quickly and set up a possible fast leg to 5400 ish, however one must tread lightly and re test of 4500 and then probably go down for a real test of 4000.
    At this stage weekly indicators are still not a buy for me.

Photobucket

Last one for now is Financials here and the double top which is playing out, Friday we just missed hitting the 150% level which was the desired target as its not a perfect double top but the important thing for me was 180 days apart and 1 June is also 45 days down. I doubt the 200% ( lower line) will play out but would have been perfect if it hit the 150% @ 4033 ( low was 4106).

Photobucket

And a little tribute to totterdell in sharing his valuable contributions here and showing that Im listening to his great work :))
    Financials with a valuable pitchfork, ( drawn by a dodgy fork learner )
    Photobucket

Regards
    Rob

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.