weekend charting , page-86

1. 1,568 Posts.
    WGP
    WGP 20110109D

charted this then realised it hadnt actually been requested....must be too early for me still.. anyway this is what the chart looks like if anyone is interested

ABY
    ABY 20110109D

price looks to be coming back to retest the bottom blue tyne, again....my tutor tells me that its becoming likely that the blue fork will break down and the red fork will frame the price action....because price hasnt made it to the blue median line....some divergence on stochastics is present which supports this theory

MNC
    MNC 20110109D

disclosure - the blue fork shown is only valid if you are happy to disregard the price action on 02 Feb 2010....which i am....because it all works nicely if you do

lots of touches on the median line and bottom tyne and a big gap of the median line also....blue fork looks good for the moment.....stochastics currently uptrending suggesting a move to the top blue line is possible

CDU
    CDU 20110109D

had a nice run recently but price is now dropping away.....i will look for support on the 50% fib/195 EMA (black).....price is currently playing to the tune of the yellow fork within the confines of the larger blue fork.....the red line has a roof on the price action that will require a solid move to break through

CRB
    CRB 20110109D

i will look for stochastics to turn on the black trendline and price to revisit the median line of the blue fork

MNM
    MNM 20110109D

geez there was some money to be made there over the holidays.....fibonacci levels shown as likely areas of support/resistance....put your stop somewhere that will leave you smiling regardless of what happens

back to work tomorrow....which means i should have plenty of time for charting again!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.