My favourite colour green is back, and while its still a...

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    My favourite colour green is back, and while its still a tentaive market out there, im basking in it and no coincidence St Pattys day is here again LOL.

Feel free to ask for a few charts over the weekend and i will have a go at charting them for you.

At what point to we consider and index to have more upside then downside ???
    Im looking at the chart and remeber buying after the 87 crash thinking the max i can loose from here is 30% on a longer time frame, whiich would have seen the market fall back to the 84 highs. It didnt happen and i remember mentioning to a friend back then saying the markets within 7 years will be back to the top and another 7 on will probably be double the 87 high/low crash range.
    The truth of the matter is history will repeat and we will be bck to the highs again within 7 years and at least half or double this crash range in 14 years.
    So i pop the chart up with the comparison and the opportunity that lies ahead. The middle 19% risk is what i see as the max downside left in the market if we go lower again.
    Just remeber every retrace in the market over time is only setting you up for the opportunites that lie ahead in time.
    And while i dislike the markets going lower, i prefer to focus on the increased opportunity that lies ahead and stops will protect the capital base for those opportunities , no matter what happens in life it will be fixed.

Photobucket

Im also throwing up my BHP chart here today, just to higlight how simmple the market is, yet how complicated and complexed its potrayed to be ????
    Buy,Sell,Profits,Stops :))))

Photobucket

Last one is a weekly of the DJIA with the repeating scenarios of the bear market thus far, i do favour a rally to the June date highlighted and thats not to say without a few bumps before it reaches target at the pink line coming down. The red square is what can happen if stops go off. Also the 2001 speed angle rally range i put on there too.

Photobucket

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.