GrumpsterThanks for the kind words, as for the cycles i usually...

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Grumpster
    Thanks for the kind words, as for the cycles i usually rely heavily on time be degrees dates and no i havent overlayed them all but do have a folder with each cycle period in it for quick reference.
    If your fishing for a top or bottom i find fib levels usually work best
    Having said that the quickest and safest way to make money is via simple indicators and a good stop loss, profit stop and target systems.

Devander
    thanks and yes telstra will always have many interested i guess, lets hope we never have T4 and T5 :)))

Gloveski
    Red Rum ????? i will try anything that has rum in it and for sure pop in if you are passing through
    Sunday night good for testing drinks

Scottdash
    My pleasure with PXS, good to see some work out and the most important part is by sharing we take the blinkers off and see the possibilities

Burnett
    Yes they are targets, but are always followed with profit stops in case im wrong. All i can say about ANZ is that i rely on my TA to get me in and out, and i avoid judegments on fundamentals as it clouds my TA thoughts.
    Heres a NAB trade i did in July and where i got out after targets hit ( i think i might have sold some for 28 too ), i ginored the hype and sold on TA and didnt even know there was an announcement the next day. Incidently the hype was that NAB was going to 35 again ??? 3 days later it went from 3055 to 2500 again.

Photobucket

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.