CUEOn the daily it has recently broken out of the cloud. Red is...

1. 2,810 Posts.
    CUE

On the daily it has recently broken out of the cloud. Red is now above cloud waiting. Price is waiting for blue to come out off the cloud. Currently the brown line is under the cloud. (look back 26 periods at the price level)The shows it has some resistance still. The forward cloud is bull. Price is not clear of the cloud. It could easily go to blue and then retest the bottom of the cloud. This would be a retrace on the weekly to the red line. A break of these lines would negate any bull trend. Until they are broken it is bull on the daily.

The weekly is overall bear. I have shown a wide shot to give the big picture. Price below cloud. A test of the dark blue line and retracing to red. These lines need to x. Look to the end of 06.

The monthly is bear with price still far from red. This is my stochastic. It needs to reach this in the coming months.

In this chart you can see each of the lines at the begining of there generation. eg it took 5 years to start the green line. I would love more data to generate longer t/f's.

Overall a good trade that needs a couple of days to consolidate and clear some resistance. For the next test I would watch the weekly for it's chances of a x

HFA

On the daily we have a nice break out with all the lines in the right place. The flat dark blue attracts price and is supported by flat green before and after at the same price. After it kisses blue it is ready to go bull trending. Stops below lines according level of aggression/risk.

Sorry no weekly or monthly this time

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.