weekend charting

1. 9,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Heh all

What a fantastic week i have had, little time in front of the screen and basically relied on the anaylsis work done last weekend.
    DJIA was looking for a downside target of 8950 which fell short stopping at 9130. And I subsquently went with it again.
    The chinese market fell 20% and im thinking this could aid another push north in markets in coming weeks. they recover some of the 20% of the fall and many will think " Oh china is ok again
    The USD, well we all know the markets are all about this at moment. Dollar up markets down and vice versa.
    Got to say the energy moves were fantastic and the other thing that caught my eye this week is the massive time and price contraction on CSL, which should point to a new high in 2010, yeah big call and earlier than when i said time would stop consolidating. Banks, now it was a no brainer that would retrace after such beautiful impulse moves up.
    BLY, now we had a price target of 45 and i hope you all took prfits or part profits, if not ( and i mean this in the nicest way) then ,maybe its a good example of trusting targets and taking profits as well as not being greeedy.

Now next week will be as usual one of the lighest volume weeks on US markets as they go holidaying for there major holiday week. So dont expect to many big moves and a good opportunity to hone in on your individual trades.

Got some time to kill so will do some charts for those interested, and if i dont get through them , feel free to put your spin on a particular chart

Hope you all had a fantastic week and safe trading.

Regards
    Rob

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.