XJO 0.34% 7,796.0 s&p/asx 200

Weekend Charts and Chat. 30/31 May, page-50

1. dct
    3,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Do you know where that term actually came from - the CIA started using that after legitimate questions were raised about who actually assassinated JFK. So the instruction was label anyone who did not accept the media version with a derogatory label and keep repeating it - get low IQ people to think they are really smart parroting it without thinking for themselves. It is still used today cause it worked a treat.

You know you must be right because you are the majority and the Gov and media wouldn't lie cause I am smart and I would know if they did. You know like 2 months ago I was almost a lone voice calling a V so lets label him to distract from the fact the majority was wrong again.

Many people know what I am saying is true but are not in a position to be loud about it least they lose their job or friendships or whatever - I am not constrained like that - freedom is not caring what people think about you.

Do we still have freedom of speech (opinion) or is that not a thing anymore?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.