XJO 0.86% 7,829.7 s&p/asx 200

Fleta,Due credit taken from your analysis mate and much...

1. 1,929 Posts.
    Fleta,

Due credit taken from your analysis mate and much appreciated for your insights as I have only 1 year dartboard and 1 year cycle play and charting under my belt.
    Would enjoy you posting an update on these charts if and when you see confirmation in either direction.
    I am currently in accumulation mode before mercury turns retrograde again beginning March 30 for possible yearly high 5100 XJO so using patience and currency/market action in the early stages to trade positions. I calculate 2 * 58 day cycles then 72 and 115 days taking us into the 24th NOV. So some good trading opportunities coming if this works out before things get boring again.Using harmonic count for possible date xjo break of 4986 /4526 being historical closing levels of S/R the next in sequence is 216 which lands in 36 days or the 6th March.

Mongo, interesting chart indicator you have posted on JBH and could be a useful tool on index monitoring also??

Duck, great link on the heat map mate, is in my favourites.

If you have read this far you now have further confirmation I am completely mad but it is weekend drinkies time.

P. XMJ sitting around the pinky and XJO just underneath.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.