XJO 0.12% 7,980.4 s&p/asx 200

Hi VoltaireThanks for the link - watched about 6 of the clips,...

1. 18,262 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi Voltaire

Thanks for the link - watched about 6 of the clips, they're a bit slow. I then followed up to see who Ian Xel Lungold is, unfortunately deceased a couple of years ago and watching from above. He seems an honest enough fellow with a mission, but reminds me of all my former flower power friends.

I'll probably watch the rest too just to see why everything (the world and the universe and the stock market) is supposed to come crashing down in 2012.

The Mayan Calendar is not a bad effort for a civilization where a major part of their worship was human sacrifice and some cannibalism by the head honcho. I do believe(!) though, that we are micro-chipped with some basic information about ourselves and the universe from the very beginning, but only access that information on rare occasions. Perhaps meditation or deep scientific involvement can bring it to the fore. One quote which could explain this phenomenon stood out for me: "What you pay attention to is what you become conscious of!" Applicable to many situations, including the share market.
    All in all a challenging alternative point of view or, at the very least, an interesting diversion.

My gut feeling for next week is good, but I agree with another looming downturn, later in the year, always excepting any greater disasters.

A good Gregorian or Mayan day to you.
    Taurisk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.