XJO 0.12% 7,980.4 s&p/asx 200

the B "M" is probably a little too neat....but the closer you...

1. 390 Posts.
    the B "M" is probably a little too neat....but the closer you get the clearer it becomes (hindsight certainly adds clarity...lol)...605/6 was hammered out over several months back in 1996 so should provide strong support...some more points

1. The "M" is the major pattern since 1995 so has some "weight" behind it now and should be override smaller patterns

2. trading days 1606 between 16/7/96 - 02/12/02 gives monday 20/4/09 - wonder if 9L will let me round the trading days up for another fib no?

3. Volt has touched on EW and the breakpoint guys (who also keep an open mind on EW) suggest we COULD have another rally before a final leg down - although Volt has pointed out the final leg down is no gimme...and the breakpoint guys have 2 counts going atm)..if we where to assume there is.....this would allow us to rally from next week (which would satisfy a number of posters here who have a date for various reasons next week) into the end to the month (say) before the final leg down into mid April

4. we might retrace 50% 944-667 (using Fridays low) = 805....so JA's 790 fits there...plent of resistance around there...once the rally starts it should fly because people have been waiting for it.."multi month rally" headlines have been on the net..and perhaps this is where a final leg down into April will do most mental damage

5. agree with Rob on the major failure - touched on this the other day - I think the market senses something...Obama administration have to prove they're not a soft option...so I'm sure the sacrificial lamb is being herded to the alter now....April also is the month where Auditors have to put their hands on their hearts ...."going concern" statements and the like (some don't have hearts of course...lol)....so any leaks should start early April of discussions between Coys and Auditors....and a major failure might the the fuel needed for the "multi month rally"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.